2011년 1월 12일 수요일

I'm in GLPS~~!~!!!

HEY!!! 1!!!!!

nice view of KMLA ^$^
 i am now writing this in GLPS in KMLA XD
As you see, that picture on the left is KMLA.
Actually, this school is in the middle of nowhere......If you go out, there is only snow and mountains....ㅠㅠㅠb

okay,....Just in case you guys don't know about this camp,
I will shortly introduce what is GLPS !

Though I was staying here just for 4 days, it was
enough to know a lot of things about here.
The concept of this camp is to make us as students who can study ourselves, and also to help us being a better, qualified students who can come to KMLA. To follow this concept, we have kind of a hard schedule everyday.....T^T It is so hard for me to wake up at 7 everyday on the vacation. I just hope I will get used to this schedule soon...or after!!! Actually, as I am in 25 class which is part of intensive course, we just have history, debate, writing, and math. I sometimes envy students who have music, PE, or other kind of classes. But i'm trying to satisfy with my timetable as it is more helpful for me :)  I've been taking classes as one of 25 class since yesterday. We spent almost 2 days to take a level test and to select students who can come to intensive course. First day, we had a writing test which asked us to write two essays. And then, we also had an oral interview!! It was really fun to talk with my future teacher so I just enjoyed my interview.
to get more information about this camp, you can visit http://www.glps.co.kr/ ^ㅡ^

time's almost upㅠㅠ so i will just end this shortly!!
I am really enjoying being here and to study with my new friends....! i think this new environment o KMLA is giving me another motivation to study.
I will write more as I get used to this schedule-!!!Cya

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기